Happy Halloween everyone!
I know I haven’t updated the site in a while but I have super, big, huge, amazing news today. Today, I’m releasing the names of all our Featured Authors and Bloggers!!!!!!! *throws confetti*
We have some absolutely amazing Featured Authors, starting with our emcee, the wonderful Darynda Jones. I adore Darynda beyond all words. She is one of the nicest, funniest, most amazing women I’ve ever met, and I’m beyond honored that she agreed to be the emcee for the first Reading Until Dawn Con.
We also have some fantastic Featured Bloggers. All of them are as excited about this con as I am, and I couldn’t be happier with their help. (Yes, I will be making them help me promo the con, and do some actual work during the con. *evil laugh* Don’t feel bad, they knew what they were getting into when they signed on. *grin*)
And that’s not all!! Nope. Not only do you get a glimpse of who you’ll be hanging out with, but I’m opening up registration tomorrow. Tomorrow! Whee! I promised that I would keep registration as affordable as possible for everyone and I did. When registration opens up tomorrow, it will be our early bird special price of $75. If you like that price, jump on it quickly, because it will close in two weeks. After that, regular registration will be $85. Still, not bad at all. Right?
- Welcome bag filled with swag and goodies
- Access to all games, events, and author chats throughout the weekend
- One meal (lunch on Friday)
- Opportunity to participate in field trips in Denver with participating Featured Authors or Bloggers. (Each field trip will have additional costs. The costs will vary, depending on the excursion, and will be determined by myself and the Featured Author hosting the field trip.)
- Access to evening events inside the hotel (all non-field trips)
- Access to the book signing on Saturday. (The book signing will be open to the public, with a $5 cover.)
And that brings me to topic number three. In addition to all the games we’ll be playing at the hotel, there will be options/chances for Featured Authors and Bloggers to host field trip excursions out in the city of Denver. Those will not be covered in registration. None of these field trips have been set in stone yet, but there are a couple in the works, and I’m super excited about them.
That’s all for now. But it’s more than enough, right? 🙂
Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for registration.